Let us know about today's training. We are always looking to improve your learning experience with us.
Live Training - Presented by Peter Johnson and Jo-anne Hotston
Tax Training Day 2022
21st October (7 Hours of CPD)
Our Tax Training Day is run and managed by Viva Results, a marketing agency specialising in marketing for accountants.
It one of our signature events that help accountants sharpen their professional skills and learn the most up to date knowledge from the leaders in the industry.
The differences between this event and other events are that we aim to keep the event intimate (max 65 pax), interactive, and engaging so that you enjoy the training and never get bored throughout the day.
Join us for:
Friday 21st October 2022
Our speakers will present on the following topics:
- Introduction to Estate Planning Focusing on NSW Law provided by Peter Johnson.
- GSTs From The Commencement Of An Enterprise To Its Closing by Jo-anne Hotson.
If you are interested in finding out more click the button below.
Online SMSF Webinar - Presented By Peter Johnson
Getting Your Trust Documents Right
7th December 2022 (1.5 CPD Hours)
What has become a concern recently is the high number of trusts where the deeds are not effectively executed, requiring rectification work. Deeds come from a wide range of sources, many different law firms and a large number of accounting firms as well.
This webinar is designed to better equip yourself on executing trust deeds and having the ability to conduct a review of your current documentation knowing the common errors to look for.
Mark in your calendar:
Wednesday 7th December 2022
Join us to learn about the following topics:
- The laws regarding the execution of trust deeds for both individuals and corporations
- Correct execution of a deed & legal requirements
- Should you consider automating legal documents? The Pros & Cons
- Types of things you need to be careful of when ordering trust documents
- And more...
Find out more information about this upcoming masterclass by clicking on the button below.