Let us know about today's training. We are always looking to improve your learning experience with us.
Live Training - Presented by Peter Johnson
Property & SMSFs Live Event 2022
7 October (7 Hours of CPD)
Property and SMSFs, they go hand in hand. If your clients are into SMSFs then they must also be into property.
But the rules are complex. Really complex. The ATO just had to release a detailed bulletin about all the mistakes being made to do with property developments. There are people paying double stamp duty on property purchases, there are seminars promoting schemes that will result in NALI.
There is just so much to be aware of. This is why we have developed a full day SMSF & Property workshop. Yes, a full day. There is a lot to cover.
Schedule in for:
Friday 7th October 2022
What we will cover:
- All the SMSF investment restrictions and how they relate to property
- What is business real property?
- When can you acquire residential property off a member, a related party or another fund
- Related unit trusts versus unrelated unit trusts
- Regulation 13.22
- Stamp duty, land tax and other state tax matters
- Bare trusts and single acquirable assets
- And more...
This is a highly interactive workshop where you have the chance to also submit your own case studies on the day.
Online SMSF Masterclass - Presented By Peter Johnson
Superannuation Death Benefits
5th & 12th October 2022 (3 CPD Hours)
Superannuation Death Benefits. Not many of us think too much about them, but you should. Nearly every court case involving SMSF is around the payment of Death Benefits when the money is to be paid to somebody that the deceased did not want it to be paid to.
There is a lot of planning that needs to go into death benefits, and we need to understand all the legalities around it.
This masterclass will give you an in depth explanation of the rules and legalities surrounding death benefits across two webinar sessions.
Session Dates (AEST/90-minute sessions)
Session 1: Wednesday, 11 am, 5 October 2022
Session 2: Wednesday, 11 am, 12 October 2022
Join us to learn about the following topics:
- Rules and legal side around death benefits
- Insurances with superannuation
- Taxation of death benefits
- Death benefit strategies to ensure you minimise death benefit taxes
Find out more information about this upcoming masterclass by clicking on the button below.