Let us know about today's training. We are always looking to improve your learning experience with us.
Online SMSF Webinar - Presented by Peter Johnson
Bi-Annual SMSF Update
23 November 2022 (1 Hour of CPD)
There's been a lot of changes to the SMSF sector over the past 6 months that you, as a practising accountant, must have current information about.
Learn all about the legislative changes within the SMSF space that have occurred that could impact you as a practising accountant, particularly with regard to the Federal Budget.
11 am, Wednesday, 23rd November 2022 (AEDT)
In our upcoming SMSF Update Webinar in November, learn all about:
- Updates from the budget announcement (including the minimum pension drawdown)
- Changes from May 2022 to November 2022
- Coverage of any relevant Private Rulings, ATO publications, and what didn't make it and more...
- Live technical responses to any questions that you may have during the Q&A session
- And much, much more...
Live Training Event - Presented By Peter Johnson
Property & SMSFs
25th November (7 CPD Hours)
Helping your clients with Property Advice? Particularly with regard to their SMSF? It can become a very complex matter very quickly.
So complex that the ATO is constantly releasing new articles and publications that of the mistakes people (accountants and clients alike) keep committing.
Make sure you’re aware of the complicated rules surrounding this area with my comprehensive, informative training on the subject.
Mark the dates in your calendar
Friday, 25th November 2022, Sofitel Brisbane Central (Brisbane)
We will be covering:
- All the SMSF investment restrictions and how they relate to property
- What is business real property?
- When can you acquire residential property from a member, a related party or another fund
- Related unit trusts versus unrelated unit trusts
- Strategies and case studies
- And much much more…
Interested? Register below.