Let us know about today's training. We are always looking to improve your learning experience with us.
Partnerships & Joint Ventures
11AM Friday, 24th September 2021 (AEST)
(1 hour of CPD)
Partnerships or Joint Ventures? In most instances, the two are pretty similar and it won't matter whether you choose one or the other. However, when it comes to Superannuation - you've got to be careful. A Superfund invests in a partnership, it's almost certainly an in-house asset. If a Superfund engages in joint ventures, it won't be seen as an in-house asset.
Mistake the two and you create a huge problem for your client.
Since it is vital you understand the two independently, this webinar will detail you through all the differences between a joint venture and a partnership so you can better serve your client.
Specifically we will cover:
- The legal definitions of Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- The types of activities that each would be used for
- The way to structure joint ventures and partnerships
- The difference between the two from an SMSF perspective.
- What you can and can’t do in relation to SMSFs
- Relevant ATO rulings
- Case studies
Tax Return Bundle
Wednesday, 12 pm, 13 October 2021 (AEDT)
Friday, 12 pm, 29 October 2021 (AEDT)
Friday, 12 pm, 12 November 2021 (AEDT)
(3 Hours of CPD)
Excel at completing Partnership, Company and Trust Tax Returns, correctly and efficiently from Senior Accountant Allyson Pannier this October & November.
Since all three webinars are related & build upon one another, we’re offering you a bundle package containing all three for just $449 (Save $28).
These webinars will cover:
- Recent legislative to for each tax return.
- Identifying where superannuation deductions should be reported
- How to report capital gains in a partnership, company or trust tax return
- What tax deductions to disclose, and where to do so
- Various methods of entering distributions
- And much more…
Get 3 hour of CPD & CPD certificates.