Our weekly technical videos are created for accountants to assist their clients with self-managed super matters.
The information we share here is NOT available to the general public.
If you wish to receive our weekly video updates, click here to subscribe.
Advisers Digest #58
In this video:
In this week's episode, Peter goes through transferring a property out of an SMSF to the members when the fund is in pension phase. He explores the various issues that need to be considered.
Want to watch the full video?
The full video includes:
2nd video: [Non-Concessional Financial Modelling]
When you subscribe, you will receive
- ONE new video Every Week AND
- a Full Video for this episode (valid for 7 days)
If you wish to watch the FULL video series every week, please choose option 2.
Weekly FULL video series to your inbox.
- Access to 140+ videos that tackle tricky SMSF cases, AND
- You will receive 2-3 NEW videos Every Week to your email inbox.
- 24/7 access to a fully catalogued video library
Upcoming Event - Tax Training Day 2019
Our June event is selling fast, less than 10 tickets remaining...
Next event is on 7th June (Friday).
It's a fun event that you get to learn the tax updates from the past quarter and special topics from the leading experts in the industry...
Plus you can earn up to 14 hours of CPD.
Max. 50 attendees
Franking Credits Webinar - 13th of May 2019
Invite Your Clients!
Do your clients receive tax refunds from their self managed super funds? Be careful or they might lose it!
If Bill shorten wins the election he has announced that he will change the franking credit refund system from 1 July this year. That is less than 10 weeks away.
This could mean that your clients lose their excess franking credits, that is if action is not taken now!
Refer them to my upcoming Franking Credits webinar where I will show them how to preserve their excess franking credits saving them thousands of dollars!
You can sign up today and start inviting your clients to this webinar (and get paid)!
Upcoming Event in May - Live Webinar
With the recent announcement of 2019 Budget, and with Superannuation and Tax being hot topics of parliament this year, you won't want to miss this Webinar!
Refresh your knowledge on recent SMSF updates to better serve your clients!
Here's what you will get:
- 1 Accredited Hour of towards your CPD Training. A CPD certificate will be provided to you!
- Coverage of all the legislative changes that have occurred in the SMSF sector over the past twelve months as well as what is still in front of parliament.
- Specific insight into all the changes Bill Shorten has announced he will make if elected.
- Of most importance, coverage on what your SMSF clients, that receive excess franking credits, need to do in order to preserve those credits.