Our weekly technical videos are created for accountants to assist their clients with self-managed super matters.
The information we share here is NOT available to the general public.
If you wish to receive our weekly video updates, click here to subscribe.
Advisers Digest #56
In this video:
In this week's episode, Peter discusses commuting a complying pension to a market linked pension.
Want to watch the full video?
The full video includes:
2nd video: [Getting A Property From A Company Into An SMSF]
When you subscribe, you will receive
- ONE new video Every Week AND
- a Full Video for this episode (valid for 7 days)
If you wish to watch the FULL video series every week, please choose option 2.
Weekly FULL video series to your inbox.
- Access to 120+ videos that tackle tricky SMSF cases, AND
- You will receive 2-3 NEW videos Every Week to your email inbox.
- 24/7 access to a fully catalogued video library
Upcoming Event - Live Webinar
With the 2019 Budget just around the corner, and with Superannuation and Tax being hot topics of parliament this year, you won't want to miss this Webinar!
Refresh your knowledge on recent SMSF updates to better serve your clients!
Here's what you will get:
- 1 Accredited Hour of towards your CPD Training. A CPD certificate will be provided to you!
- Coverage of all the legislative changes that have occurred in the SMSF sector over the past twelve months as well as what is still in front of parliament.
- Specific insight into all the changes Bill Shorten has announced he will make if elected.
- Of most importance, coverage on what your SMSF clients, that receive excess franking credits, need to do in order to preserve those credits.
Upcoming Event - Tax Training Day 2019
Tax Training Day 2019 is open for reservation now. The last tax training day was in March, but don't miss out on the next two events in June and September. .
The seats are limited, so make a reservation now before it is booked out.
Max. 50 attendees